One Lovely Blog Award
My warmest thanks to Charmaine of life art notes for nominating me for a One Lovely Blog Award – such a surprise, and a lovely thing for her to do.
Part of receiving this award involves writing seven random things about myself. Given that it’s relatively early and I haven’t drunk enough tea yet (see number 7), I hope I can be forgiven if it’s not the most scintillating collection of facts…
Random Things About Me
1. Last time I moved house, half a ton of books came with me. My other half worked that one out. He carried most of them…
2. I’ve been a massive fan of Kate Bush since her very first record.
3. My favourite writer is Angela Carter (closely followed by Anais Nin).
4. I’ve been a vegetarian for over thirty years, but am allergic to Quorn (often offered as the vegetarian ‘option’ in cafes).
5. On sunny days, I always walk in the shade. It’s semi-pathological.
6. As a child, I used to make miniature newspapers.
7. I drink copious amounts of tea. Seriously.
In return, I’m nominating the following five blogs for this award. They, along with many others, are a constant source of inspiration.